IoT projects are by nature the merging of data from the physical world we live in with the digital and virtual worlds of technology. They offer intruiging opportunities to both grow intelectually and pick up vital skills whilst serving a worthy cause.
Certain projects are open to participaton by students seeking a topic or feild of study to advance their career and gain international participation and acknowledgement.
Cypernext – Research project opportunities – Sept 2020.
Coal Loader – North Sydney Council
- ML project for developing a model to analyse and compare crop growth (via imagery ingested and environmental data) in two adjacent Aquaponis gardens with differing nutrient exchange ratio’s.
- ML/Ai model to predict crop health and yield based on differing season, nutrient exhange, aquatic microclimate health in Aquaponics facilities
- ML/Ai model to detect and expose seasonal bat community migration patterns in the park
Cypernex – Young Entrepreneurs program
- ML/Ai model to collect and catagorize environmental criteria as it will effect other models and utilize these as a basis within a predictive learning model for all other projects (this project has a $2000 price for the most successfull and effective model).
- Research based model identifying the potential future for use of VR appliances as a means for humans to quickly ingest and make sense of large volumes of IoT data (this project comes with a number of prizes for the most interesting and primary / secondary based research backed reports).
Interested parties should contact us by email for further information.